Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Birthday Pics!!

Blow out your candle Sydney! Steve and I had to help. :)
Uncle Bill gave her a sit-n-spin. She's still trying to get a hang of it, but she will soon.

Steve blew up the pool for the kids to swim in. It got a hole in the top and even though Steve patched it, it wanted to lean. The kids didn't mind though. They played in that water for a good 45 minutes or so. Emma was in there with them for awhile too.
Sydney really liked opening up her gifts this year. It's neat to see the difference in just one year. She just sat in my lap last year and let me open the gifts. She's so different already! I love my two-year old, while at the same time, I miss my one-year old. I'm so blessed to be able to see her in all these stages. I've loved everyone of them!
Opening her gift from Aunt Sherry, Uncle Kevin, Clay, & Emma. It's a play vacuum cleaner (a.k.a. sweeper!).




2 comments: